Monday, April 14, 2008

The lapsing and the Legacy

It's a bit sad that I put this as the first blog entry.

In refreshing my memory about blog design and the endless possibility of the css world, I searched for Madarin Design, from which I used to draw many nicety of layout styles. The update of that wonderful blog stopped at 2006. Little did I know that the owner, Meg, had left this world. A quick tour around the related sites revealed that the site itself had been pulled, and then backed up running - possible by someone who want to commemorate her.

Life is tenuous. Even the things we have that we touch on each other can vanish pretty quickly. The server could go down, the hosting could go out of business. So, between the lapsing and legacy, let the blog drums on.

Related Content of This Rocking Post

No comments:

Post a Comment