Wednesday, July 16, 2008

KTV inside birds nest?

A look inside the Bird Nest, a passage to the VIP room.

If you think it looks somehow familiar in style, you are right. It looks like KTV, with generous use of gold color and metal in ornate material.

I'm left wondering if it is the designer catering to the Chinese sense of wealth and style, or Chinese asserting control of creativity.

In other news, I've struggled in Wii of Olympic games representing China. If it's any indication, Olympics is hard. The most difficult game for me? Trampoline, twisting accordingly in the midair. And the one I excelled? Baseball! Go figure.

Related Content of This Rocking Post

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they plan to turn the Bird's Nest into a giant KTV after the games.

    Your last paragraph made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete